This is the second Dream Trip post. If you would like to check out the other Dream City Trips click here. This is for the great city of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum: Indiana is home to the Indy 500 so one cannot take a trip to Indianapolis without paying respect to the race cars.
- Botanical Conservatory: I do love plants and I’m so grateful for conservatories and arboretums. They do a great deal of work in preserving natural beauty and biodiversity, especially since humans have had such a negative impact on the environment.
- Lucas Oil Stadium: I love football and Lucas Oil Stadium is home to the Colts. It is also where college men go to compete for the attention of NFL scouts in the combine each year.
- Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site: Mr. Harrison was the 23rd president of the United States. The site is a museum for artifacts from the president an his family.
- Indianapolis Museum of Art: This museum’s website has some spectacular pieces. My favorite exhibit from online displays beautiful pieces from the east.
- Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral: The cathedral is the heart of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Indianapolis. It has a classic revival style and looks just lovely from the outside. What I think will be my favorite part will be the Blessed Sacrament Chapel with a beautiful tabernacle that looks like it is made of white marble.
Of course, Indianapolis is a bustling metropolitan in the fertile midwest. I drove past it once and it looked lovely. I hope to see it from the inside some day.
If you have any other ideas for me to check out in Indianapolis, write them in the comments below. Please subscribe to see more Dream City Trips and maybe one day, a real trip.
In an effort to pay for this trip, I have created a Patreon page. I would greatly appreciate your contribution and financial support.